Applications will be open beginning October 1, 2017 for the 2018 Camp Season.
Have you ever wanted to do something that makes a difference with your summer? At Seneca Hills, each summer staff position is vital to the life of the ministry. Without cooks, we would starve. Without maintenance men, our facilities would not look nearly as beautiful as they do. Without counselors, our campers would have free reign over the place. With a summer job at Seneca Hills, you can truly make a difference in the lives of children, whether you’re cleaning the cabins or lifeguarding the pool. If you’ve got more questions, download our Summer Staff FAQ.
We have a variety of positions available, including:
- Program Staff
- Adventure Program/EDGE Instructors
- Adventure Media
- Service Staff Counselors
- Media Department Manager
- Craft & Childcare Department Manager
- Summer Secretary
- Paintball Course Managers
- Crafts and Childcare Staff
- Media Staff
Please have your references use the link below if the original link is not working correctly.
Hired Summer Staff Required Paperwork
Please download, complete and mail or bring with you to staff training. As we are not able to advise you on how to complete your paperwork, please talk with your parents or financial advisor to assist you in the correct way to complete the forms.
- LST Exemption Form
- Certificate of Residency
- W4 form
- I-9 Form
- Work Permit & Parental Acknowledgement
- Health Waiver Form
All Staff are required to obtain the following three clearances;
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- PA Criminal Record https://epatch.state.pa.us/
- FBI Fingerprint History https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index_dpwNew.htm
**For alumni staff please check with the office to ensure your clearances are still current.